|"When I Dream of Ireland"
We are gathering a harmonious, colorful basket of flowering souls journeying to Ireland to play together, sing, and become enraptured with the Spirit of the Land, the Warmth of the People, and the camaraderie of a pod of adventurers.
We will be staying in cottages in Lahinch, County Clare, a delightful Irish village within walking distance of the pubs for local music, good food and pints of Guinness, if the fancy strikes you.
We will tour out into the country during the day to pay our respects to the sacred sites and monolithic stones. We will sing songs that emerge from our hearts, in attunement with Gaia's Green Presence.
We will meditate, circle, and sound the song of Now bathed in the beauty of Ireland's gushing green fairy magic.
August 16- 24, 2013
We will be leaving Philadelphia on Friday, Aug. 16th, arriving in Shannon, Ireland on the 17th, and returning on Sat. 24th to Philadelphia. Some of us may be staying for further adventures. You may want to stay in Ireland a bit longer, too.
Fee for the trip: $ 1650.-
Register soon, so you can order affordable airline tickets before summer prices are going into effect and reserve your space in the group
Registration fee to reserve your place: $ 250.
(there has been a big response already, so make sure to let us know a.s.a.p)
Remaining balance of $1400 due before departure
- staying in Irish cottages (single and double occupancy)overlooking the sea, within walking distance from Lahinch village, on the west coast of Ireland
(not included are our meals, which can be cooked by us in the cottage kitchens with organic produce from the markets, or in near by restaurants and pubs)
- small bus transportation driven by a friendly Irish driver, who is an expertly trained travel guide
our adventure includes:
- learning about the history of the sacred sites from our travel guide, a native of County Clare
- singing our body's story by sensing deep awareness with Ute's Unergi modality & singing sacred songs from our collective wellspring with musically-gifted Candace Freeland and our friend Denise Gallagher at the prehistoric sacred sites...castles, monasteries, lakes, glaciers, sea coast, glens, earthen mounds, stone circles, Celtic shrines...to infuse ancient energy into our modern day perception, enlivening the site with our presence and intention
- calling forth fairy energy in the glens and forests
- mindful photography: developing deeper and more intimate "seeing" of Ireland's beauty and exploring photographic soul portraiture of each other
within the Irish landscape
- music sessions in Irish pubs
- journaling, poetry, painting, and creating
our own Irish story and song !